segunda-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2012

This is for you...

Hey, how is it going?
I hope things are going good... ^^
Yesterday, while I was talking to you, I discovered that you love me more than I love you. I also discovered that I like you, but I’m still not sure how much I like you…=/. Please don’t be sad when you read this, I really care about you. And because this, I don’t wanna watch you suffer while you wait 2 years just ‘cause you wanna date me…you deserve the chance to be happy and someday, You’ll meet a girl that you won’t have to wait for…
The truth is, I feel like I’m disturbing your life and I really don’t know what to do…please forgive me but I had to wrote this… I just can’t stand the fact that you didn’t know this. I really care about you and I miss you.

Kisses,
Camila

2 comentários:

  1. essas é duvidas presente em todos os corações, porque demoramos a entender nosso sentimentos e o que é o amor, porque o amor é uma é algo imprevisível, não dá para se explicar, ele vive em constante metamorfose, o único jeito de encontrar o verdadeiro amor é se ariscar e mergulhar de cabeça em cada paixão, sem medo de erra, muitas vezes você pode sair machucado por isso, porem é preciso aprender com os erros, e se fortalecer cada vez mais, esse é o único caminho para se encontra o verdadeiro amor

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Que lindo seu comentario *-*... amei ^^. Vou sempre levar o q vc disse comigo ^^

    ResponderExcluir